Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Logos Music Intro

I really, deeply regret that I don't have a good photo of the abso-fucking-lutely beautiful costume and makeup job I did on Andor for his CD release back in March.

This one is from Genesis 2012, a horrible trance festival late this past April that Andor was asked to play sortof last minute. IMHO, he and Jessie Spainhour (and a couple of others who played during the daytime) were by far the most interesting things happening. I think that I'm a hopeless case for my friends' attempts to convert me to the gospel of psy-trance. Ain't he sexy?


There should be plenty more of these in my future since I am taking it upon myself to be his personal fashion/image consultant, publicity assistant, and general rock star-in-the-making sidekick. I've been with a lot of musicians and aspiring artists of different sorts, but never one I so completely believe in. His talent, focus, and sense of adventure all make this guy someone I want to follow around and help however I can, hopefully for the rest of my life.

Check him out at logosmusic.net. Alternately, if you're lucky enough to be headed to Burning Man this year, you can catch his set around 1:00 am Saturday (or as most of us calculate, Friday night) on the Esplanade at the Sacred Spaces camp. He'll also be touring with Clan Destiny Circus later this summer. I'm not sure about show dates just yet, but that's okay because nobody reads this blog anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me notes and tell me stories.