Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Returning After So, So Long.

Let's skip all the formalities about how I haven't written in this journal for a very long time. A lot has happened, so let's get straight to summary.

I've been living in Asheville again for three years now. David and I broke up last year and will be finalizing our divorce soon. It was complicated for a while, but now it's not.

I finally quit smoking.

I am now almost eleven weeks pregnant with my boyfriend Andor's child. How and why we decided to have a baby is another story entirely. It's weird news to tell anyone who knows me well since I had NEVER wanted children before I met him. Anyway, we're prepping for this next adventure a little bit every day.



What made me think about returning to writing here is the fact that I am headed to Philadelphia next weekend for a very unique sort of...um...vacation. I expect to have photos and stories to share from my experiences at the Occupy convention, where Clan Destiny Circus will be performing on the street and campaigning for the Circus Party.

I am psyched.

I was going to post a bunch of photos of things I've been up to, but Blogger fucked up my formatting and I am so frustrated I can't really deal with it again. I'll be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me notes and tell me stories.