Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A Day Much Improved

I am happy to report that a bit of sleep after a couple of beers last night, followed by a productive day today, has made the world seem like a brighter place. It also helps that Cora gave up on her 24-plus hour vigil and went the fuck to sleep. And for anyone who did not catch the reference, do yourself a favor and watch this video.


So, about smiling. I know that babies aren't supposed to smile for a while. However, I feel almost sure that I have seen a look on Cora's face that foreshadows her future smile.

The photo below shows her in full fabulous jazz hand formation. I remember feeling her little fingers moving around beside her face when she was still inside me. She still spends lots of her waking time making hand gestures that are as nonsensical as they are charismatic, and sometimes she even does it in her sleep. The Radical Faeries are sure to love that, even if she is a vagina-haver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me notes and tell me stories.